Education & Certifications:
- Previous assistant Professor in the Advanced Periodontics Department at (UCSD)
- Periodontics clinical professor at the University of Southern California (USC), University of Colorado School of Dentistry (UCSD)
- Lecturer nationally and internationally, to train Periodontist and general dentist in Implantology and Laser Surgery
- Board-certified and Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
- Fellowship in Laser-assisted periodontal surgery
- Fellowship in Dental implantology
- Certifications in Laser-assisted Periodontology and Dental Implant Surgery
- Periodontics certification from Louisiana School of Dentistry (LSU)
- General Practice Residency and Hospital Dentistry at the University of Pacific in Fresno (UOP) , California.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (DDS) from University of Southern California (USC)
- Bachelor of Science Degree from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
Practice Limited to Minimally Invasive Laser and Implant Surgery
Dr. Elyassian has specialized Education, training, and certificates in Periodontology and Laser Gum surgery. His office, located in Santa/Tustin area proudly provides Laser gum surgical treatments, full mouth reconstructive surgeries, and Dental implants services to Orange County, California residents, out of state, and other countries.
Dr. Ramyar Elyassian, D.D.S. is a highly trained periodontist/specialist in periodontics as well as a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. His advanced training in gum surgery, dental implantology, laser surgery, and hospital dentistry coupled with a state-of-the-art facility provide patients with the most minimally invasive, comfortable, and advanced technical procedures.
Dr. Elyassian and his experienced staff are dedicated to delivering the highest quality of care that is customized to suit their patient’s individual needs. As one of the top Periodontists/oral surgeons in the country, Dr. Elyassian believes that each person deserves the right to make informed decisions about their oral and systemic health. He thoroughly discusses the details of each treatment option with his patients, taking the time to address all of their questions and concerns. In the effort to promote a more holistic approach that is in keeping with today’s scientific findings, the Dental Implant and Laser Surgical Specialists office is mercury and BPA-free with low radiation digital radiography-which means 90% less radiation- CT scan and advanced laser technology (why laser, Why digital x-ray).
In addition to spending many years perfecting the art and science of Periodontics and surgical dentistry at some of the most prestigious training institutions in the nation, Dr. Elyassian is the only Periodontist (Gum Specialist) in the country who has 3 post-doctoral degrees in periodontics, hospital dentistry, implantology, and laser surgery as well as being a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology.
He also held positions as a clinical professor of Periodontics at USC School of Dentistry, as an assistant professor at the University of Colorado School of Dentistry, and LSU school of dentistry. In a field where technological advancements continue to expand at a rapid pace, Dr. Elyassian’s practice resides on the leading edge of surgical dentistry. His patients benefit from advanced high magnification and laser surgical treatment for almost all of the procedures performed. Currently, he nationally trains and lectures to other Periodontists/dentists/oral surgeons in the use of lasers in their practices. Dr. Elyassian is proud of the fact that most of his patients and referring doctors refer family members or friends to his office for their dental surgical needs.
A native of Southern California for over thirty years, Dr. Elyassian resides in Orange County with his wife, three children, and dogs Buster and Bella, both shelter rescues from New Orleans. Dr. Elyassian has been awarded for ten consecutive years as one of America’s Top Dentists for his accomplishments in Periodontics, Laser Surgery, and Implant Dentistry.