Posts for tag: Implant Dentures
Have you lost your teeth? Implant dentures can transform your smile and your life. An implant-supported denture is attached to implants. Implant dentures can be used if you don't have any teeth in your jaw, but have enough bone to support implants. Led by Dr. Ramyar Elyassian, Dental Implant and Laser Surgical Specialists (located in Tustin, CA, and serving the Orange County, Tustin, Santa Ana, and Irvine, CA, area) offers implant dentures to their patients. Here are 5 benefits of implant dentures.
1. Enhance Your Smile: Missing teeth can ruin a nice smile and make you look old before your time.You don't have to go through life with an incomplete smile. Implant dentures can make your smile whole again. Implant dentures can replace your missing teeth, improve your appearance, and make you look years younger. They can also improve your self-esteem and give you the confidence you need to put your best foot forward.
2. Prevent Jawbone Loss: Implant dentures help to prevent jawbone loss. Jawbone deterioration is the loss of bone in the jaw. The most common cause of jawbone loss is tooth loss left unreplaced. A healthy jawbone is preserved through the pressure and stimulus of chewing. Implant dentures are the only type of dentures that stop jawbone loss and stimulate jawbone growth.
3. Improve Chewing Ability: Implant-supported dentures can immediately improve your oral function. The absence of teeth can affect your ability to chew food. Implant-supported dentures will allow you to eat anything you want, whenever you want. Implant-supported dentures do not slip or shift out of place. With implant dentures in place, you will be able to eat in comfort and with confidence.
4. Improve Your Speech: If you have missing teeth, you may find yourself mumbling and slurring words. Traditional dentures can also slip and slide around in the mouth, causing people to mumble and slur words. Implant-supported dentures can improve your clarity of speech. With implant-supported dentures, the shape and function of the jaw are restored, improving speech.
5. Reliability and Durablity: Implant-supported dentures are strong, durable, long-lasting dental appliances. Implant-supported dentures will last many years if you take good care of them. With proper care and normal use, your implant-supported dentures can last as long 10 years or more. After this amount of time, your implant denture may require repair or replacement.
Have an attractive smile. Boost your self-confidence and self-esteem. Gain a better quality of life. Implant dentures will do you and your smile a world of good. Don't delay- call Dental Implant and Laser Surgical Specialists at (714) 730-3746 right now to schedule a dental consultation in Tustin, CA. We want you to live an extraordinary life!