Ramyar Elyassian, D.D.S.
Periodontist serving Tustin, Santa Ana, Irvine, and the Orange County, CA area
Dental Implant and Laser Surgical Specialists
Education & Certifications:
- Assistant Professor in the Advanced Periodontics Department at (UCSD)
- Bachelor of Science Degree from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (DDS) from University of Southern California (USC)
- General Practice Residency and Hospital Dentistry at the University of Pacific in Fresno (UOP), California.
- Periodontics certification from Louisiana School of Dentistry (LSU)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
- Board certification from American Board of Periodontology
- Trained Periodontist in Implantology and Laser Surgery at the Advanced Periodontics Department at University of Colorado School of Dentistry (UCSD)
- Periodontics clinical professor at the University of Southern California (USC) and at University of Colorado School of Dentistry and training and lecturing nationally and internationally
Dr. Elyassian’s has special Education, Training and Certificates in Periodontology and Laser Gum surgery. His office, located in Tustin, CA proudly provides Laser gum surgical treatments and Dental implants services to Orange County, CA residents. Learn More
Dr. Ramyar Elyassian, D.D.S. is a highly trained periodontist/specialist in periodontics as well as a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. His advanced training in gum surgery, dental implantology, laser surgery and hospital dentistry coupled with a state-of-the-art facility provide patients with the most advanced technical procedures, the highest level of comfort and results.
Dr. Elyassian and his experienced staff are dedicated to delivering the highest quality of care that is customized to suit their patient’s individual needs. As one of the top oral surgeons in the country, Dr. Elyassian believes that each person reserves the right to make informed decisions about their health. He thoroughly discusses the details of each treatment option with his patients, taking the time to address all of their questions and concerns. In the effort to promote a more holistic approach that is in keeping with today’s scientific findings, the Dental Implant and Laser Surgical Specialists office is mercury and BPA-free with low radiation digital radiography-which means 90% less radiation- CT scan and advanced laser technology (why laser, Why digital x-ray).
In addition to spending many years perfecting the art and science of Periodontics and surgical dentistry at some of the most prestigious training institutions in the nation, Dr. Elyassian is the only Periodontist (Gum Specialist) in the country whom has 3 post doctoral degrees in periodontics, hospital dentistry, implantology and laser surgery as well as being a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology.
He also held positions as a clinical professor of Periodontics at USC School of Dentistry and as an assistant professor at University of Colorado School of Dentistry. In a field where technological advancements continue to expand at a rapid pace, Dr. Elyassian’s practice resides on the leading edge of surgical dentistry. His patients benefit from advanced high magnification and laser surgical treatment for almost all of the procedures performed. Currently, he nationally trains and lectures to other Periodontists/dentists/oral surgeons in the use of lasers in their practices. Dr. Elyassian is proud of the fact that most of his patients refer family members or friends to his office for their dental surgical needs.
A native of Southern California for over twenty years, Dr. Elyassian resides in Orange County with his wife, baby daughter and dogs Buster and Bella, both shelter rescues from New Orleans. Dr. Elyassian has been awarded for three consecutive years as one of America’s Top Dentists for his accomplishments in Periodontics, Laser Surgery and Implant Dentistry.
Learn more about Dr. Elyassian’s special Education, Training and certificates in Periodontology and Laser surgery. Learn More